> On 4/27/07, Ph.D. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > That's pretty impressive. When I was 14, I was
> > working on a language which was nothing
> > more than a simple relex of English.
>
> My only extant lang at that time was an English relex.  I may or may
> not have discovered Esperanto and started mimicking it yet...

My first attempt was at about 17-18, but was never really completed.  It was mostly a Germanic relex of Esperanto with a phonology that seemed to be more Slavo-Germanic.   A lot of this influence has found its way into the personal language (currently going by the name of "Deini" until I come up with something I like better) I'm working on, though it doesn't much resemble my original creation.