In my conlang, Arithide, I have a suffix "-n¨¥n" that, when appended to
nouns, regularly results in adjectives. I'm now writing a Frath
article on Arithide adjectives, and in need of a name for such a type
of suffix:


If anyone knows the correct techninal name (if there is one) for such
a device, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would post it to the list.

Grac¨ªas! (Now did I spell that right.)