The University of Virginia Press is seeking a full-time project editor
for a 12-month appointment with our ROTUNDA imprint of digital
scholarship:

  http://rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/

The incumbent will manage the digitization and conversion to XML of one
or more print publications to appear in our American Founding Era
collection, joining the Papers of George Washington Digital Edition.
A background working with TEI and XML tools in general would be helpful,
and recent graduates or entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply.

For further description and application details, please see:

http://as400.hrs.virginia.edu/cgi-bin/db2www/jobs/ucdet06.mac/details?jva=PV%20UPR%20D10BC%20002

David Sewell

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA
Email: [log in to unmask]   Tel: +1 434 924 9973