Hello,

One possible stylesheet errata and a question....

1) Within the default stylesheet "textstructure.xsl" (converting to
XHTML), there is a template with name="divClassAttribute". The id
attribute is being created with <xsl:value-of select="$ident"/> , but I
really think it should be <xsl:value-of select="generate-id()"/> . If
the former is supposed to work, it doesn't in my case anyways...

2) Is Roma working? I seemed to have trouble with it, but I'd like to
get a sample schema built, as close to the default as possible....

thanks very much,
Brett