I was looking for information about several conlang/auxlang
conferences to be held this year, and couldn't find it. Does anybody
know what's going on?

(1) The Idists seem to be the most conscientious about their annual
Konfero; (*) there's info available about it on-line (it will be held
in Paris, in October).

(2) I can't find word one about this year's supposed Interlingua
Conference, even though it's been two years since the last one.
There's nothing at the UMI home page. The only reference I saw to it
was in someone's blog, written in 2005, with the suggestion that it
might be held in Estonia. Does anybody know what, if anything, is
happening with the 2007 Interlingua conference?

(3) At the Klingon Language Institute, the link to info about the
next qep'a' simply takes us to a picture from the last one. Maybe
this _was_ this year's conference, and it's already happened (though
in fact I suspect it was the 2005 conference). Does anybody know
whether there is going to be a 2007 qep'a'? (For that matter, does
anybody know whether there was a 2006 qep'a'?)

(4) Last year's Lojban "logfest" -- more properly "jbonunsla" -- was
held in conjunction with Philcon. I can't find any indication that
one has been arranged for this year. Does anybody know anything about this?

---

(*) With the possible exception of the Esperantists, who have dozens,
perhaps hundreds, of conferences to be conscientious about.

-- Don HARLOW