On Wed, 23 May 2007, Donald J. HARLOW wrote:

> Looking through Yahoogroups, I came up with the following lists for specific
> IALs, which some here may want to look at. To access a list, simply attach
> the name I give here to the prefix http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ . The first
> number is the number of subscribers to the list (this is probably misleading
> for at least the Esperanto and Interlingua lists, since both are mirrors, the
> Esperanto list of the newsgroup soc.culture.esperanto and the Interlingua
> list of the real list "interlng" which is hosted by a university server
> somewhere or other). The second number is the number of articles posted to
> the list so far in 2007 (which should be less misleading, assuming the mirror
> lists are working properly). For most, though not all, of these lists the
> archives are public.

You forgot or missed the Yahoo! Groups for Sona (sona_language) and Ro
(ro_language).  I did not check on activity recently, but the Sona list
has had nothing but spam for quite a while, except, marvellously, for a
response to a spam by someone who should have known better and then a
response to that.  The Ro list is essentially dead, and there has been
only one person who has had much enthusiasm.  (He paid me good money to
photocopy nearly the entire Library of Congress holdings on Ro and
airmail them to him in Europe.)

--
Paul Bartlett