Donald J. HARLOW skrev:
> Je 03.58 atm 2007.05.26, Andrew NOWICKI skribis
>> The Decline and Fall of Esperanto:
>> http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=61387
>
> Yet another delightful article, written without much research, by
> someone who believes that what he believes is factual.
>
> When I first learned Esperanto, in around 1959, I was told that
> Esperanto had peaked and then disappeared in the 1920s. In the 1970s,
> I learned that it had peaked, and then pretty much disappeared, in the
> 1950s. It is no surprise for me to learn, in 2007, that it peaked, and
> then pretty much disappeared, in the "heady days" of the 1970s.
>
> Andrew, for your mass of links to off-topic Islamic subject, Allah
> will no doubt punish you. The Koran teaches that the sun revolves
> around the flat earth? Seems to me that, according to the medieval
> Church, they plagiarized that from the Bible.

As much as most Christians don't represent 100 % of what is written in
the Bible also Moslems don't represent all that is written in the
Kor'an. Those that I have meat appear to be like most people here, and
they are not more Mosque-goers than people here are church-goers. Of
course there are those who do in both cases.

A good idea is not to overdramatize Moslems. Not Christians or whatever
either.

'Kjell R