Don skripted:

>There was an American named Tom Todd, an Idist, who
was also a life member of the Esperanto League for
North America

I too would very much like to know what happened to
Tom Todd.  I met him at the very first Ido meeting I
went to back in '97 (I also met the French Idist Jean
Martignon at the same meeting - iirc they both turned
up also at the 1997 Konfero in Bakkum, Netherlands).
I remember Tom being a big fan of the United Nations -
unusual for an American (although some do have
legitimate concerns relating to national sovereignty
about such organisations).

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP  Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.