Hi!

Jeff Rollin writes:
> The wording is clear, but (if such posts are not rejected) wrong:

> Your posting to the CONLANG list has been rejected because it contains
> an attachment of type 'APPLICATION/PGP-SIGNATURE'. The CONLANG list has
> been configured to reject  such attachments; please contact the  list
> owner at [log in to unmask] for more information.

Very clear and wrong indeed! :-/

I saw a message a few months ago when I configured the attachment
stripping and it definitely was better.  The server software was
updated afterwards, maybe that lead to this wrong message.  I'll see
whether I can configure the message (which might not be the case).

Sorry for the confusion!

**Henrik