[ Note: This email is being resent because it does not appear to have
yet been distributed to the list, and because CONLANG does not
accept pgp-signed messages. Apologies if you get a duplicate. ]

In the last episode, on Tue, 22 May
2007 00:46:34 +0200, Henrik Theiling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Not yet decided, maybe a little poll would help me: which of the
> following would you think is nicer for 'I arrive in Italy'?
>
>    a) M'ariva r'a Tali.    (verb + 'r' + vowel)
>    b) M'ariv'a Tali.       (verb - 'a' + vowel)

I'm not sure there's much in it. Personally I like the reintroduction
of the "-r" of the infinitive in (a), though.

relations, for nature cannot be fooled.  - Richard Phillips Feynman

http://latedeveloper.org.uk