I have the same book Gary used on it's UPSsy way to me know, and I'm thinking of finishing it.

And thanks for posting these, Michael!

Aidan

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Potter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 5:08:57 AM
Subject: Re: Gary Shannon's testing sentences

Aidan Grey wrote:
> It seems that Gary's website has gone the way of so many...
>
> Any chance that anyone has these archived and could send me a copy?

I don't know if someone already sent you a copy, but for anyone else
that doesn't have them, I threw them up on my site. Here's the link:

http://www.potterpcs.net/idzon/graded_sentences.php

I don't think Gary ever finished the rest of the book, since the title
said _1200_ sentences, and his post said he was up to 812.

(It's the least I could do, it's not like I ever post anymore. :p)

--
Michael Potter
2007 - The Year of Suvile: http://idzon.potterpcs.net

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/