Roger Mills skrev:
> I wrote:
>> Most of his refs seem legit. (I _think_ I've heard of Biddulph...)
>
> Googled for Joseph Biddulph. It/He may be a vanity press. Hard to tell....I
> will pass over some of his (apparent) political activities in silence, No
> Cross No Crown.

I say it looks like a vanity publisher, even though my uni
library
have some of its books.  They've been known to take vanity
releases
before.

As for Grune he looks more like an academic making forays
in fields not his own than like a crackpot.  He sure writes
like a computer tutorial rather than like a linguist.
Most of his Burúshaski grammar is taken from Lorimer,
and thus solid, as far as Lorimer goes.

/BP