In the last episode, (On Wednesday 04 July 2007 20:21:15), Paul Bennett wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:41:05 -0400, Philip Newton
>
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > On 7/4/07, Jeff Rollin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >> Does anyone here use a blogging service for keeping track of what they
> >> are doing in conlanging? I already have a blog, but I'd like to keep it
> >> separate from my conlanging. All I require is a service that's easy to
> >> use, but one that makes it easy to handle Unicode
> >
> > Have you considered something like LiveJournal? Not a blog per se, but
> > it uses Unicode, so if you can type it in, it'll accept it. (Whether
> > it will display correctly is between you and your browser.)
>
> Livejournal was going to be my suggestion, too. Note also that there's an
> existing thriving Conlang community (a kind of group blog) on Livejournal
> already, and I know that several past and present list members have
> accounts there -- myself included, though I don't blog about conlanging. I
> suppose I could/should, but I've started using the Frath wiki as a "live"
> note-making/toying-around system, and that has the standard wiki "Page
> History" feature, which seems to be good enough for me.
>

> Paul

Do FrathWikis get vandalised a lot? I wouldn't like to see my conlang go up in
smoke. I understand that you can revert changes, but whilst I might in future
invite some sort of collaborative conlanging process, I intend to keep Velian
pretty much under my sole control. I'm happy to accept contributions, but
only those I agree with ;-).

Jeff

--
"Please understand that there are small
European principalities devoted to debating

                            -- Cameron Laird