On 7/4/07, Jeff Rollin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[LiveJournal]
> Interesting. Not that Wikipedia is gospel or anything, but their page on it
> made it sound as if it was dying the death. Is that your experience?

No. There was a big brou-ha-ha and some people threatened to leave
and/or not renew their Paid Accounts. Undoubtedly people did so, but
pretty much all of the people I know have stayed.

The linguaphiles community, for example, still seems thriving.

What the state of fandom is I don't know; that's what seemed most
affected by the recent events Paul mentioned, but other than that, it
seems business as usual for the most part.

Cheers,
--
Philip Newton <[log in to unmask]>