See, I've never gotten attached to a lang because I've never really
been *happy* with any of my langs.  I have an idea, I flesh it out, I
decide the result is boring or ugly or, usually,  both, I get
discouraged and stop conlanging for a couple years, I get a new idea,
and the cycle repeats....

The only thing my conlanging has produced that I'm remotely fond of is
my script for Okaikiar.  But that's tied to a phonology I find too
restrictive (having only 7 consonants) and a language I don't even
like the name of...

I'm not depressed or anything, btw. :) Just explaining why I haven't
developed any of my langs very far, or really posted anything actually
about conlanging in a while.

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>