At the moment, Alex's language doesn't have a name, so he's
been giving it a place-holder name, which is the day he came
up with that.  That's why I put it in quotes.  If he comes up with
a name, I'll replace "June 25" with it.

Also, thanks everyone for the congratulations!  Everything's
going well so far.

-David