Hi,

I just wanted to note that I have set up a new site for
Ayeri and all things related. It's completely re-designed
and re-organised. I'm also about to re-write the grammar
from scratch, and the dictionary is now a searchable SQL
database (this isn't important to anyone but me I guess, but
it was a nice exercise). Please update your bookmarks or
links to my pages if you have them:

   http://benung.freehostia.com

I know there are still some difficulties with the
stylesheets when you view this thing in Internet Exploder
because it gets some of my <div> definitions wrong ... I
guess I should program an alternative stylesheet for this
purpose...

Regards,
Carsten

--
"Besonvenyonangang ayena nudeng inunsegasyéna."
 -- Segakáryo Litayarim

Pinena, Rayam 2, 2316 ya 18:31:00 pd
Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 11:37:16 pm