Whew, it worked this time.

So, everyone who's accessing the list via the web interface has probably
encountered Listserv's habit of silently logging you off in the middle of writing
a long reply, after which haplessly clicking on "send" will not send anything,
but rather prompt to re-login; and doing that, then, depending on the browser,
might redirect you back to the "post reply" page, or leave you stuck on a blank
page.

But! - and here's where this gets interesting - the blank (redirect) page's
sorce turns out to include your message, even in the case that it didn't get re-
added to the reply field when you are redirected! Most symbols will be mangled
into URL-compatible entities (colon = "%3A" etc.) but a few rounds of
serch&replace will fix that.

This should come handy in the future. I kno it will for me, at least.

John Vertical