I was wondering if anyone knew of a conlang list or equivalent
that was conducted entirely in Spanish.  My guess is that there
probably isn't, but I would really like to improve my Spanish,
and I've always been amazed at how well Conlang-L members
whose primary language is not English correspond in English--
and, indeed, improve, over the years.  I thought something
similar in Spanish might help me improve my Spanish.

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/