>Henrik Theiling <ht@...> wrote:

>  N' prinkepi  era parul, i   parul era ku   De, i   De  era parul.
>  in beginning was word   and word  was with God and God was word

I am visiting family this week and don't have my Greek Bible with me,
but I'm certain that the Latin says, "In principio erat Verbum, et
Verbum erat apud Deum, et Verbum erat Deum."

According to Christian theology God is not the Word; the Word is God.
Therefore, I feel your translation should be "...i parul era De."

I hope that I have not misunderstood your translation.

Charlie