> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rex May

> Actually, I think that with the CVC basic form, I have plenty
> of space, and I want to regard
> y and w as consonants, so that I'll have a large number of
> CVC's that are less consonant-
> rich in the usual sense.  As I mentioned before, restricting
> grammar words to CVw/y would
> identify them.  Also, the actual morph shape is Cn(nVC), so
> there's an infinite number of
> possible longer morphemes.
>
> What I have in mind is settling on the morph shape, and then
> just relexing Loglan or Lojban
> (or something in between) and see what I end up with.

I have a Lojban reform I'm working on too.  It's mostly just a relex,
but I also plan on eliminating some features to make it more
naturalistic and hopefully easier to learn.  I figure the wordshape
will be something like the CVC(VC..) shape I use in Sasxsek with
grammatical markers and other frequent words being CV, with
C=consonant or cluster, V=vowel or diphthong.  I'm thinking about just
taking most of the lexicon from English and naming it something like
"Lojinglish".