I think I've come up with a solution that will please everyone.

Since I now own auxlang.com and auxlang.org I think they can be very useful. Especially
since auxlangers aren't using and taking the free opportunity to use these sites for promotion
of IAL's.

So, I think it would be a great thing to go back into the auxlang archives and pick out the
posts where I first began mentioning I had found Occ materials, and then post the negative
comments by auxlangers against Occ that began the march to my doing the irony post  about
burning Occ materials to show how the auxlangers of the time didn't care, and wanted to get
rid of Occidental fast. And, how they try now to divert the fact that they didn't care from
themselves to criticizing me for showing them what they are really made of -- I think the world
should see this whole episode from beginning to end in context with the actual posts. Then,
we'll see.

Then, I think it would be good to post from the archives the announcements I made about
progress with Occidental, from TV to public media publication, and then post Jay's negative
destructive posts trying to make everything I did a lie and not worth anything since he couldn't
do it himself.

And, show how he started responding to me when I refused to give him Occidental materials
early on after I found them.

Plus, beside his negative comments calling me a liar, post the pictures of the, for instance,
article in the Arizona publication, and the editor's letter announcing the new presentation of
Occidental articles in the publication.

Since certain "friend" on this list who know better, but just so happened to think nothing about
it, when Jay called me a liar when they had the publication in hand, then this would be a very
good way to show everybody the truth of the situation.

Then, instead of bothering the auxlang list, I can present the whole thing as it actually
occurred to the public at large. Might as well use his tactics, and Ilaists tactics, and Espist
tactics, only with this switch: present the truth of the matter for all to see, instead of letting
these folks try to turn the facts into a lie to keep others from becoming interested in Occ.

Anybody got a good reason why I shouldn't present this info on auxlang.com and
auxlang.org?

Bob