auliuniv skrev:

> So, I think it would be a great thing to go back into the auxlang archives and pick out the
> posts where I first began mentioning I had found Occ materials, and then post the negative
> comments by auxlangers against Occ that began the march to my doing the irony post  about
> burning Occ materials to show how the auxlangers of the time didn't care, and wanted to get
> rid of Occidental fast.
I don't think it is a good idea, as a discussion is always a learning
process and it is better to start from here and now instead of repeting
and runinating all the mistakes that others may have done. It is never
too late, or rather it is nearly always too late and we have to make the
best out of it anyway. The conflict in the Middle East is a good example
of that!

Kjell R