* Lars Finsen said on 2007-08-25 10:42:05 +0200
> Den 25. aug. 2007 kl. 09.00 skrev Benct Philip Jonsson:
> > May I suggest using tinyurl.com the next time?
>
> I'd like to counter-suggest, please. I know that some e-mail
> programs  still break up long urls, but not all of them do.
> And the long urls  usually display some information that is
> useful for deciding whether  to click on it or not. Time is
> precious.

Now, the graphical MTA I sometimes use, Thunderbird, couldn't
handle the url. In my preferred MTA, mutt, you have to
copy/paste anyway so it doesn't matter, though it's easier to
copy a short url.

My vote is: "both", if the url is longer than 70 characters.

t.