All --

I'm delighted to tell you that registration for the Members Meeting here
at College Park has been brisk and we're looking forward to an exciting
and expanded event this year.

Very few of those registrations, however, have been from members of the
TEI Consortium. Since we have limited seating, please be sure to
register for the meeting at your earliest convenience. Registrations for
the workshops have also been brisk, but we do have a few seats left. To
register for the meeting and the related workshops, please go to:
http://www.lib.umd.edu/dcr/events/teiconference/contacts.html

If you have any questions about the event, please do get in touch. We
look forward to seeing you here later in the autumn.

susan

--
Susan Schreibman, PhD
Assistant Dean