I've just tested it and I am really pleased.
I do not use this kind of facilities myself (I do prefer to manage the
code), but at CCH we had used this kind of features in the past for
project partners and, in my experience, is really helpful, especially at
the beginning.
I dare say this seems to work better than any other editor with WYSIWYG
I ever tested, both because of the path given at the top of the main
window (so you don't get lost) and because the element tab is able to
assist in insert new element not only at the cursor, but also before and
after the current element that, in WYSIWYG-like environment, is helping
in avoiding to insert tags in the wrong position. I love the insertion
of images!

I know that many of us will not use this, but I agree that having a
quick glance to the possible output is really useful, especially when
dealing with complex markup, not only because it helps in detecting
possible semantic errors in a quick visual way but also, from a
psychological point of view ("ah! that's why I am struggling so much
with such an XML!").

Thank again to you folks, great job!

Elena