Írn Hrafnkelsson wrote:
> We at the National and University Library of Iceland are starting to catalogue and describe our manuscripts in TEI. I have a CSS which works very well in Firefox and Opera, but it does not work in Internet Explorer 7 (there is one command that IE7 does not understand).
if you are so close, maybe you should aim to fix that one thing? what is it?

if you get some generic XSL for displaying msDesc and friends, I'd be very
happy to include it in my TEI XSL family.

if you don't get any offers, share your CSS and a sample XML, and
it should be relatively easy to create XSL which generates a similar
effect.

--
Sebastian Rahtz