Dear all,
we're trying to link a video recording of a play with the text of the play,
the latter of course in TEI.
I'm wondering how to give the linking in the TEI document; what I'd need is
some elements - probably linked to the ID of, say, each scene, which would
give the URL of the video file, and the start and end time offsets of the
scene in quesiton. Looking through the documentation I can't seem to find
anything appropriate - any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Toma┼ż
--
Tomaz Erjavec                | Dept. of Knowledge Technologies
email: [log in to unmask]  | Jozef Stefan Institute