On Sat, 08 Sep 2007, Jim Henry wrote:
> On 9/7/07, Dr. Peter E. Tarlow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What is the grammar like? Is it strongly influenced by
> Romance languages, as the vocabulary apparently
> is from the few samples you've given us, or more
> distinct?

I was wondering the same question.  Does La Petro belong to the Eclectic
language camp or the Constructed Romance Languages camp?  I define an
Eclectic language as one created out of words from world languages
chosen by its creator; a Constructed Romance language is a language
based on a Romance grammar and lexicon with sound changes and evolution
different from those in existing languages.  There are a number of
Romlang creators on this list, eclectic language creators are less
outspoken.  We need to hear more about La Petro.  Does the name
mean 'the stone'?

- andrew.