Den 6. sep. 2007 kl. 21.08 skrev caeruleancentaur:

> Does anyone want to share his or her conlang words for musical
> instruments and other musical terms?  I'm always looking to enrich
> the Senjecan vocabulary.  I had a heck of a time coming up with a
> word for "music."

In Urianian I have at least:
ímid - play (the fiddle)
irvan - (fiddle) player
jabul - fiddle (oblique jabl-), all derived from IE ĝheigh-.
There are several terms for "sing" with various nuances:
gende - sing (general)
gendid - sing a song in the old style, long-winded, high-pitched and
monotonous
milde - sing to someone, a praise song or love song
aspid - sing a hymn or heroic song of many verses.
Also I have:
genug - singer (oblique geng-), rather popular as a first name in fact.

LEF