Lou Burnard wrote:
[...]
> That's correct. The list sof classes in the 0.9 version of this chapter
> have been removed since they were redundant -- the same lists are
> provided in the appendix at the back, and in alphabetical order, rather
> than in a haphazard and inexplicable sequence!

Ah, I see, thanks. I did look at the appendices, but they seemed rather
dry (as appendices should be, of course). The removed fragments appeared
at first glance a bit more friendly (less clicking, descriptions, DTD
fragments), but I'll just see now how the new version feels (and save
the old one, just in case :-) ).

> The text of that chapter has also been substantially rewritten and
> (hopefully) made a bit clearer -- your comments  on that particularly
> welcomed....

OK :-)

  Piotr