All locations (TEI web site, Sourceforge, Debian packages)
should now have version 5.7 of my family of XSLT stylesheets
to transform TEI to HTML, LaTeX and XSL FO.

Mainly, the work  reflects the needs of producing the
TEI P5 Guidelines, but this includes things that others will
notice, viz

 - complete rewrite of the handling of <biblStruct> and most
   bibiographical elements, hopefully for the better!
 - rewrite of code for verbatim listings (pretty-printing XML)
 - rejigging the way PDF slides from TEI XML is produced (using LaTeX)

As ever, I actively maintain these stylesheets and respond
to problems and requests.

--
Sebastian Rahtz