Hello,

I think you are using an older build of the oXygen 9 beta version. The
latest one (build number 2007092709) announced on September 27 includes
the latest release of TEI P5, that is version 0.9 which accepts the
"when" attribute. The p4top5.xsl stylesheet was included also in older
builds which preceded TEI P5 0.9 but it was tested with the version of
TEI P5 schema included in TEI P5 0.9 kindly made available by Sebastian
before the official release of 0.9.

Regards,
Sorin

http://www.oxygenxml.com