I think Bruce, that if strict POS marking is so high
up your list, then you really need to drop the
troublesome -tione suffix, which is the only reason
why Novial needs the four verb endings after all.

Indeed, if you want to take the language a little in
the Ido direction, ditching this suffix should be a
natural move.

Otherwise, I'm afraid to say that perhaps some on this
list will agree with me when I say, that it seems to
me that you are being just a wee bit too picky when it
comes to a choice of "euroclone".  There are some here
who find it hard to tell the difference between all
these languages anyway, and develop outlandish schemes
based on Arabic and Chinese!

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us