> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Risto Kupsala

> I support Antonielly as the secretary. He writes well. And we got
enough
> native English speakers to double check it.

That's fine as long as he's willing.  Personally, I don't have any
desire to take on another task.

> By the way, what should we call the manifesto? "Worldlanger
manifesto" is
> nontransparent auxlang jargon and we are too late to define what
"world
> language" means for the general public.

I don't like the idea of even using the word "manifesto".  It sounds
too much like some type of absolute that everyone is forced to go
by.  A "general consensus" or something sounds better.  Or we could
borrow from the business world and use a term similar to "best
practices".