> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kjell Rehnström

> I guess that when millions upon millions of Chinese and Japanese
are
> speaking and writing Occidental, then we will most certainly have
> Sinodental or Japodental. And as with English there will be strata
of
> higher and lower forms of language. Those who have made the course
will
> speak inpeccable Occidental, and those who have not will probably
speak
> something more peccable :-)

> But as Occidental is much easier than English, I think that many
more
> will be able to be perfect in it. Starting at an early age
> will be one  thing.

Pretty much all of the planned languages are easier than English,
but they are also about 99.997% useless in the real world.  At least
English gives access to the 11-12% of the people in the world who
speak it.  I expect that number is likely to at least double in
another generation, while I expect planned languages will still be
the linguistic curiosities they are today.