> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jens Wilkinson

> You must be busy with your studies, but just in
> response, I do agree at least that Chinese is quite
> difficult to incorporate. It has many features that
> are so quite different from other language groups, and
> this does make it hard to find suitable words. Many of
> us face that problem.

Yes, the structure of Chinese does make adopting Sintic vocabulary
much tougher.  That's why Sasxsek has much less than I would like to
have used, but I tried to make up for that by giving a few
high-frequency words Sinitic labels.  I don't try to fool myself
into believing that it's going to come out 100% even for everyone,
but do want to at least work at making it as balanced as possible.