Thanks James, but you are in "error". That is a BIG point for Sr Edgar de Wahl!!!!!

I had nothing to do with it, he did. I didn't write that, he did. I didn't creat the best IAL, he did.

AND, great former Volapukists, Esperantists, Idoists, LsFists, Novialists, and more, like from
Medial, jumped in and help develop the language to what it is today. And, many of the
creators of languages, as mentioned in the Couturat book, jumped to Occidental and helped
improve it.

Interlinguists of the highest level working together to form the Occ we have today.

Hundreds of individuals, not one, or a dozen.

So, let's just mark one up for de Wahl and those who helped hone the language.

Bob