On 31 Oct 2007 at 8:09, James Chandler wrote:

> >What's coming in January if all goes right?
>
> 2008 (if Bush doesn't bomb Iran before then)

I think you have your enemies in the wrong priority.

The fanatics want to kill you James, and you think Bush is the problem? You need to read your history, and you need to reread about your Chamberlain.

The world calls in the USA all the time to fight your battles, but when she has one you all climb behind your mommies skirts. Always use the USA to fight for the UN because they are too stupid and weak and namby pamby to do it themselves, but when the shoe is on the other foot, well, then you have the above nonsense.

Sorry, but you've got the wrong enemy in mind.

Bob
Robert Petry
Occidental (Cosmoglotta Biblioteca) http://www.interlingue.com
Occidental (Cosmoglotta Weblog) http://www.cosmoglotta.com/wpress