On 1 Nov 2007 at 19:38, steve rice wrote:

> No, it's reason enough to avoid this one corner of
> Occ. Kjell's reasonable enough, for example. Maybe
> someday he'll turn out a book. I'd probably buy it.
>
> Steve

Yada, yada, yada.

Oh, you'll buy the books when they are ready.

You won't be able to resist.

Or, you'll make sure someone else buys them and gives you a free xerox copy.

And, you or someone here will try and make sure they are copied so they can be given away
free so too many sales won't be done.

Yet, that's exactly what I want. Either way, it's a winner. And, either way Occidental will
spread.

Of course, the welfare state group here will complain they shouldn't cost money, so they'll try
and make sure to copy them and put them on the Internet. Still, a winner for Occidental.

All the critics finally, promoting the language they criticize. How marvelous.

Now, that's a plan, don't you think?

Finally, a method where the critics can not stop Occidental, but end up spreading it. It took
awhile, but it will work.

Nice, real nice. Couldn't have been better planned.

Bob
Robert Petry
Occidental (Cosmoglotta Biblioteca) http://www.interlingue.com
Occidental (Cosmoglotta Weblog) http://www.cosmoglotta.com/wpress