Someone just posted an article on auxlang.org. It is now on the front page, and it isn't
Occidental.

Anyway, IF any of you are going to post who haven't done so yet, please NOTE THIS.
After you finish the article, and hit submit, please go to the page, you'll be shown a statement
that says that, and then reread it to make sure you catch any typos. Then, along the top of
the article are blue words, like edit, etc. One of them says PUBLISH. If you feel it needs no
further correction, then hit PUBLISH.

Also, please note this. I don't know what a member sees, since some things are only
available to an ADMINISTRATOR. So, if someone who is a member writes an article, and
then goes to the page and does not see the word PUBLISH at the top, then let me know it is
waiting to be published.

Now, that may be a pain for the moment. But, after we get enough members on the site to do
so, I can make one person per language an administrator. And, that administrator can take
care of the requests each group needs.

It is a community site, and as such, there can be a group for each language, and an
administrator for each group. This person should be chosen by the members of that group.

Anyway, thanks for the additional post. You can read it by, obviously, going to

http://www.auxlang.org

Bob
Robert Petry
Occidental (Cosmoglotta Biblioteca) http://www.interlingue.com