I see that no one has any interest in using auxlang.org.

I know why. The other three would get their pants knocked off with Occidental being their too.

It is called fear. Fear caused by knowing that there on an equal playing field, the other three,
Esp., Ido., ILa. wouldn't stand a chance of EQUAL presentation to the world, side by side.
For, the proponents of the other three know already that the public would be impressed more
with the Occidental.

This is proof that Occidental is best. The other three can't stand with it on an equal basis.
What better proof could one want than to see the other three's proponents are afraid to stand
up beside Occ.

Hands down, Occidental is it.

Bob