> Still, it would help to keep the number of roots small
> at the beginning; one of the things that bothers me
> about LFN is that the lexicon's size isn't tied to
> need: from time to time someone decides to add several
> words just be they might be needed later, not because
> he's using them himself.
>
> Steve

I beg to differ. That's exactly what I like about LFN, that the new
terminology has come out of need. Through the astronomy pages I've written
up we've gotten a lot of new words in that field. Take a closer look at the
wiki pages and you'll see that new terminology almost always coincides with
an article on the subject.

--
http://wiki.galbijim.com