Still, it would help to keep the number of roots small
at the beginning; one of the things that bothers me
about LFN is that the lexicon's size isn't tied to
need: from time to time someone decides to add several
words just be they might be needed later, not because
he's using them himself.

Steve

I beg to differ. That's exactly what I like about LFN, that the new terminology has come out of need. Through the astronomy pages I've written up we've gotten a lot of new words in that field. Take a closer look at the wiki pages and you'll see that new terminology almost always coincides with an article on the subject.

--
http://wiki.galbijim.com