  James: There should be a button on the page that says "Read this book."
  Clicking on it will take you to images of the (often poorly scanned) pages.

  Franz: I have some other books favorited at home. I'll post some links to them later.

  Amike,
  Jeff

James Chandler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Most of these books look very old and must surely be
out of copyright by now. Is there a reason why they
are only available in Snippet View?