Sorry about the international access problems .. I myself am limping along on a dial-up connection, and downloading the PDFs is not really practical for me. I end up just looking at the page images.

Here are some additional books I have found (they're supposed to be "full view," but I haven't checked them for completeness):

Volapük, die Weltsprache, by Schleyer (1880)
http://books.google.com/books?id=J-sIAAAAQAAJ

An Attempt Towards an International Language, by Zamenhof (tr.Phillips) (1889)
http://books.google.com/books?id=I6d4Ju_3-AcC

International [Ido]-English Dictionary, Beaufront & Couturat (1908)
http://books.google.com/books?id=ARcSAAAAIAAJ

Practical Grammar [of Ido] and Exercises, P.D. Hugon (1908)
http://books.google.com/books?id=5x0SAAAAIAAJ

International Phrase-Book, Hugon (1908)
http://books.google.com/books?id=oy8NAAAAYAAJ

MacLeod Dave <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Oh, that was a coincidence. Just got it sent to me. ^^