Kara Eberhard!

Me jus publikigis tua raporto pri via vizito en
Warszawa che la interreta adreso:

http://www.idolinguo.de/Ido-Amiki-Berlin/warszawavizito2007.htm

Kordiale salutante

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us