In the last episode, (On Thursday 08 November 2007 23:45:36), Sai Emrys wrote:
> Does anyone know the origin of this quote? (A recent discussion on
> Usenet brought it up; it's essentially my opinion about
> conlang-related publication.)
>
> I have seen it listed as Dawkins quoting some unnamed ex-editor of
> _New Scientist_ magazine; who?
>
> I've not found an original source, though, and have never read New
> Scientist. :\
>
> Thanks,
>  Sai

Whether it is or it isn't a Dawkins quote, this kind of attitude - "if you
don't agree with me on X, Y and/or Z, you can f*ck off" - is responsible for
most of the world's problems (and not, continuing the Dawkins theme,
religion) today and throughout history. If it IS by Dawkins, that just goes
to prove the point even more.

Jeff
--
"Please understand that there are small
European principalities devoted to debating

                            -- Cameron Laird