On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 01:31:42 +0100, Henrik Theiling <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Jeffrey Jones writes:
>>... One peculiarity of Vall├ęs is that there's an academy that
>> attempts to apply sound changes to classical borrowings, ...
>
>This sounds very funny.  Could you give an example of what these
>people do?
>
>**Henrik

I'm not sure. How about

"las Contraiceons de los Artigos conglas Preposidzons"
(contraction of articles with prepositions, in case it's not clear)

Is that what you're asking for?

I haven't worked on VallÚs in three years and have forgotten most of the
details. I had to find the diskette and load the files.

Jeff