Le Bonheur ED

From: Julia Whitefield <[log in to unmask]>
is anyone of you familiar with the procedure of introducing
the use of a C-arm to your ED and here in particular what arguments you used
towards
radiology - as they might be afraid of losing 'business' - and the interactions
with ortho? Did your ortho department take care of it, did you have to help
them... are any of you familiar with the best brands - Siemens?  etc... I would
greatly appreciate any input.
Julia S. Whitefield MD, Ph.D.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: